Oct 28-Oct 31 MSRED Extended Open House 2019
The MIT Center for Real Estate will be holding an Extended Open House Monday October 28th – Thursday October 31st, 2019. This week-long experience allows prospective applicants to sit in on classes, participate in events, meet current students, faculty and staff, and get an in-depth glance at life as an MSRED student.
- An Information Session, which will provide an overview of our curriculum, faculty, research and admissions requirements.
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with a faculty member.
- An evening Admissions Process Panel, featuring current students and recent alumni.
- A faculty and current student Meet & Greet luncheon.
- An industry/alumni speaker event.
- A CRE & Affiliated Labs presentation.
- A career development presentation.
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Admissions Staff.
We look forward to your participation in this event, and to introducing you to all the Center has to offer.
There is no charge to attend this event.
Extended Open House Location
MIT Center for Real Estate
105 Massachusetts Ave
Samuel Tak Lee Building 9
Third Floor, Suite 9-343
Cambridge, MA 02139
Live Stream Information
If you are unable to join us for the Extended Open House Event, we will be Live Streaming the Information Session portion of the Cambridge event. This session will include an overview of our curriculum, faculty, research and admissions requirements. Other events that may be live streamed will be announced by September 1, 2019.
Registration opens September 1st
We will do our best to accommodate your selections. Please note that class and event schedules are subject to change. Classes may become unavailable due to examinations, site visits or weather emergencies. Space is limited and RSVPs will be handled in the order they are received. If you have any specific questions, please email <email@example.com>.
If you will be traveling from a distance/abroad, please reach out to <firstname.lastname@example.org> informing us of your planning needs and we will be in touch as early as possible. To learn more about the MSRED Program, including current students, faculty, curriculum, tuition & fellowships, student life and more, please check out our website for a wealth of information.
-The CRE Team