Visit the Center
The Center for Real Estate has in place both a Student Host Program and an Alumni Host Program. Any prospective applicant looking to learn more is able to tap into the unparalleled resources that are our students and alumni.
MSRED Student Host Program
A visit to the MIT Center for Real Estate provides you with another opportunity to learn more about the MSRED program, students, faculty and staff. It’s a great way to get a real feel for what it’s like at MIT. We encourage you to take full advantage of your visit by sitting in on a class or two and meeting current students, faculty and staff.
A typical visit consists of:
- Checking in with MIT/MSRED Admissions staff in Building 9-343 to have any of your questions answered. (Directions and map.)
- Tour of Center for Real Estate spaces.
- Visiting a class with your student host.
Please take note of the following important information related to visiting the MSRED Program at the Center for Real Estate:
- Please schedule your visit at least one week in advance to ensure proper arrangements.
- Wait to make any travel plans until you’ve received confirmation of your visit date.
- The Student Host Program runs from: