Visit the Center
DUE TO COVID-19, MIT is changing how visitors access campus, you must be approved by a host department to retrieve Tim Tickets. At this time, we have limited resources to accept visitors at the Center. We hope to resume our host program soon. As always, you may request information about the MSRED program and/or sign-up for a Zoom conference with admissions staff at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.
The Center for Real Estate has in place both a Student Host Program and an Alumni Host Program. Any prospective applicant looking to learn more is able to tap into the unparalleled resources that are our students and alumni.
MSRED Student Host Program
A visit to the MIT Center for Real Estate provides you with another opportunity to learn more about the MSRED program, students, faculty and staff. It’s a great way to get a real feel for what it’s like at MIT. We encourage you to take full advantage of your visit by sitting in on a class or two and meeting current students, faculty and staff. More information about the Center for Real Estate and the MSRED Program is available here.
A typical visit consists of:
- Checking in with MIT/MSRED Admissions staff in Building 9-343 to have any of your questions answered. (Directions and map.)
- Tour of Center for Real Estate spaces.
- Visiting a class with your student host.
- Wait to make any travel plans until you’ve received confirmation of your visit date.
- Please schedule your visit at least one week in advance to ensure proper arrangements.
- The Student Host Program runs from:
- During the summer (June through August) we offer visits to the Center, but do not offer Student Hosts, as many of our MSRED students are away from campus completing internships, externships, and research for their theses. You are still welcome to fill out the below survey and plan a visit to see CRE spaces and meet with MSRED staff as available.