MSRED Extended Open House
The MSRED Program hosts a week-long Extended Open House each year during the month of October. This week-long experience allows prospective applicants to “sit-in” on classes, participate in information sessions, speak with current students, faculty, and staff, and get an in-depth glance at life as an MSRED student at the Center for Real Estate.
- An Information Session, which will provide an overview of the MSRED curriculum, faculty, career development, and admissions requirements.
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with a faculty member.
- An evening Admissions Process Panel, featuring current students and recent alumni.
- CRE & Affiliated Labs presentation(s).
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with a member of the academic administration team.
We look forward to your participation in this annual event, and to introduce you to all the Center has to offer.
*Please note, the structure of the October 2021 Extended Open House event will again be VIRTUAL and therefore only accessible online. When more information becomes available about campus visitors for the fall semester, this information will be posted on the “Visit the Center” section of our website.
– 2021 EVENT CLOSED –
There is no charge to attend this event.
The annual open house dates will be announced August-September on MIT Center for Real Estate social media platforms and on this website. If you would like to be informed of the event dates and registration information, sign up for our newsletter. Registration space is limited and fills up quickly. RSVPs will be handled in the order they are received. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
To learn more about the MSRED Program, including current students, faculty, curriculum, tuition & fellowships, student life and more, please check out our academic pages for a wealth of information.