Certificate in Real Estate Finance and Development
Recent global developments, coupled with economic conditions, have demonstrated that one cannot understand financial markets and the economy without understanding real estate markets and underwriting real estate risk. The Professional Certificate in Real Estate Finance & Development provides an unparalleled opportunity for professionals and executives to obtain state-of-the-art insights and skills about the key factors and investment strategies driving real estate markets. By joining our professional program, you will further your understanding of the real estate development process.
Our real estate professional courses will provide real value to a global audience of executives and knowledge-thirsty professionals, and will provide training opportunities for large organizations seeking to educate and inspire their most talented employees.
To qualify for the Professional Certificate in Real Estate Finance & Development, participants must complete the following five required courses within two summers:
- Real Estate Finance: Fundamentals (2 days)
- Evaluating Real Estate Markets (1 day)
- Real Estate Finance: Advanced (2 days)
- Commercial Real Estate Development (3 days)
- Global Real Estate Markets (2 days)
What you can expect
- World-renowned, in-demand faculty chosen for their consulting and expertise
- Cutting-edge research and curriculum connected to industry
- Accelerated two week action-learning format offered in the summer
- Networking opportunities with leading real estate professionals from the US and around the world
- Dynamic experience in the Cambridge/Boston area
This certificate program is applicable to a wide range of professionals across the real estate, banking, finance/investment, and insurance industries. Specifically, the program may be of interest to fund managers, investment portfolio managers, financial advisors, investment bankers, fixed-income analysts, financial risk managers, global financial market specialists, and professionals working in macroeconomic policy. This program can be valuable to anyone dealing with global financial markets and real estate investments.
Course of Study
At least three years of experience working within the real estate industry and/or built environment is strongly recommended, as well as a bachelor’s degree. However, they are not required.
The certificate program must be completed within two years. Enroll in the entire five course program at once for a special discount or enroll in individual courses as needed.