MIT/CRE Virtual MSRED Extended Open House Oct. 26–29
The MIT Center for Real Estate will be holding a virtual MSRED Extended Open House from Monday, October 26th through Thursday October 29th, 2020. This week-long experience allows prospective applicants to “sit-in” on classes, participate in virtual information sessions, speak with current students, faculty and staff, and get an in-depth glance at life as an MSRED student.
- An Information Session, which will provide an overview of our curriculum, faculty, career development, and admissions requirements. (Session will be recorded)
- Opportunities to meet in small groups with a faculty member.
- An evening Admissions Process Panel, featuring current students and recent alumni. (Session will be recorded)
- CRE & Affiliated Labs presentation(s). (Session(s) will be recorded)
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with a member of the academic administration team.
We look forward to your participation in this virtual event, and to introduce you to all the Center has to offer.
There is no charge to attend this event.
For the safety and security of students, faculty, and participants, links to events will be shared only with registered attendees.
We will do our best to accommodate your selections. Please note that class and event schedules are subject to change. Classes may become unavailable due to examinations or other unforeseen circumstances. Space is limited and RSVPs will be handled in the order they are received. If you have any questions, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
To learn more about the MSRED Program, including current students, faculty, curriculum, tuition & fellowships, student life and more, please check out our academic pages for a wealth of information.
-The CRE Team