Registration for Certificate Program 2018 Now Open
November 1, 2017
Registration for the Professional Certificate Program in Real Estate Finance and Development is now open! Join us for our summer 2018 session June 11-22 in Cambridge, MA.
To qualify for the Professional Certificate in Real Estate Finance and Development, participants must complete the above five courses within a two year period.
What you can expect
- World-renowned, in-demand faculty and speakers chosen for their consulting and expertise
- Cutting-edge research and curriculum connected to industry
- Accelerated two-week action-learning format offered in the summer
- Networking opportunities with leading real estate professionals from the US and around the world
- Dynamic experience in Boston/Cambridge
Hear from Frank Louis about his experience in the Certificate Program.
Hear from Lucia Gonzales about her experience in the Certificate Program.
For full information about this program, visit MIT Professional Education Short Programs.