Earn a Professional Certificate in Real Estate Finance and Development
Courses will run June 11th through June 22 2018.
Across the world, changing trends, demographics, and investment strategies are redefining the real estate landscape. Prepare to capitalize on these disruptions by completing MIT Professional Education’s Professional Certificate Program in Real Estate Finance and Development, created in collaboration with the MIT Center for Real Estate. You’ll emerge with a greater understanding of income-producing assets, property valuation, and financial risks—enabling you to seize opportunities for competitive advantage.
Awarded upon successful completion of five Short Programs courses, this certificate equips you with the best practices and actionable knowledge needed to make a powerful impact on your organization’s real estate efforts.
The five courses comprising the Certificate Program are:
- Real Estate Finance: Fundamentals (2 days)
- Evaluating Real Estate Markets (1 day)
- Real Estate Finance: Advanced (2 days)
- Commercial Real Estate Development (3 days)
- Global Real Estate Markets (2 days)
What you can expect
- World-renowned, in-demand faculty chosen for their consulting and expertise
- Cutting-edge research and curriculum connected to industry
- Accelerated two week action-learning format offered in the summer
- Networking opportunities with leading real estate professionals from the US and around the world
- Dynamic experience in the Cambridge/Boston area
This certificate program is applicable to a wide range of professionals across the real estate, banking, finance/investment, and insurance industries. Specifically, the program may be of interest to fund managers, investment portfolio managers, financial advisors, investment bankers, fixed-income analysts, financial risk managers, global financial market specialists, and professionals working in macroeconomic policy. This program can be valuable to anyone dealing with global financial markets and real estate investments.
Course of Study
At least three years of experience working within the real estate industry and/or built environment is strongly recommended, as well as a bachelor’s degree. However, they are not required.
The certificate program must be completed within two years. Enroll in the entire five course program at once for a special discount or enroll in individual courses as needed.